2010年4月20日 星期二

The fine art 2010- watercolor serices

followings are made in 2010
A painting is a story.
Do you agree?
JHPan always draws for meaningful stories of his life. you can
see though the paper and touch his feelings. You might not be
the same place, but you can feel the same way as him. Because
his painting is so touching that effect your emotion.
If you have something to share with me. Don't be shy.














Chocolate & Red roses


size:39.5cmX 54.5cm

I bought a case of chocolate at department store, that day was Christmas eve 2009. I
am so reluctant to taste them. There are just six peices dressed famous fine art suger coating in the case. That are oil painting from Rembrandt van Rijn. What I bought are not just chocolate but respectable art industry. My idol-Rembrandt.









red yellow blue
size:39.5cmX 54.5cm
Red,yellow,blue are the base of all the colors. Red and blue made purple. Red and yellow made orange. Blue and yellow made green. However , mixing red yellow and blue together would show a color of mess. I add some water into the mess and it turn to be the grey background. How about our life? Life is quit similar to this phenomenon.
Red- happiness Blue-sadness Yellow- a wish
To an old worker
size:39.5cmX 54.5cm
I am a painting artist. I am a building designer. I have a case about art villge in Taiwan,so recently I spend much time in the construction site to creat my art. In the afternoon, 13:30 is the time to work. An worker who is about 70 years old, he wake up immediately and started to use his electric drill. I asked him to relax for a while. He put down the drill and talked to me with cigarette. He said little but I learn his whole story from his trembling hands. I will never complain of the drilling noise. There are some distressed stories behind it.

沒有留言:

張貼留言